The following are Ahavath Torah donation opportunities. If you would like to make a donation please contact the synagogue office 201 568-1315 or
$20 - Siddur
$24 - Chumash
Golden cards - $10 - : contact Jennifer Wasserman
201 408-4381 for more information. Golden card donations benefit Sisterhood's community programs and the synagogue.
Sisterhood Mitzvah Committee
Donations help defray the costs for Shiva meals and other needs for the bereaved; keep the Kosher Kitchen at Englewood Hospital stocked, and more.
Contact the synagogue office at
or call 201 568-1315.
Minimum contribution: $10.
Charitable Funds (minimum contribution $10):
- Synagogue Charity Fund
- TheBarbara Feintuch Gemilas Chesed Fund
- The Eve Flechner Torah Institute
- The Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund
- The Sarna Family Holocaust Remembrance & Education Fund
- The Rose and Harry Yaffe Torah Restoration Fund
- The Amir Lopatin Memorial Fund
- The Rebbetzin Ruth Swift Memorial Fund
- The Richard Friend Memorial Yom Hashoa Fund
For all donations, a card is sent saying that a donation has been made in honor of/in memory of, by whom, and to what fund (or that a book has been donated).